QR - Spirit of Queensland Train
Settle back in a state-of-the-art RailBed for a very comfortable trip between Brisbane and Cairns. This spacious reclining seat converts to a flat bed for a restful sleep. It’s a 24-hour journey operating five times weekly. Here’s some of the features:
– 35 degree seat recline and seat converts to flat bed
– 18.5 inch on-demand personal entertainment system
– All main meals are served directly to your seat
– 240 volt power point, reading light and drink holder
– All bed linen, towel and amenities pack
– Restrooms are provided at the end of all seating carriages
– Showers are located at the end of two carriages
– Accessibility RailBeds and facilities are available
Departures from Brisbane to Cairns: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Departures from Cairns to Brisbane: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays
The Cape York & Torres Strait Tour, Journey of the Gulf Savannah Tour & Journey of the Gulf Savannah Tour (Reverse Itinerary) commencing or ending in Cairns can be packaged with either one way or return rail from Brisbane. Rail is subject to availability.
Qantas, Virgin Australia, Jetstar, Alliance and Rex Airlines fly to Cairns from various ports around Australia and Internationally.
The Cape York & Torres Strait Tour, Journey of the Gulf Savannah Tour & Journey of the Gulf Savannah Tour (Reverse Itinerary) commencing or ending in Cairns can be packaged with one way or return flights from Brisbane.