The health and wellbeing of our Outback Aussie Tour guests is our absolute priority. Our already high standards of on tour hygiene have been enhanced to include additional on-trip protocols in line with current government advice.
We continue to work closely with our suppliers and accommodation partners to ensure they are delivering the highest level of sanitisation and hygiene to our guests.
The following additional on tour protocols have now been implemented:
- Sanitisation measures on our touring coaches have been increased. All coaches are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant before and after use.
- All members of our touring team must complete our updated professional health and hygiene training.
- They are trained to implement company protocols should a guest become unwell on tour.
- Should a guest be denied boarding due to suspected illness, special arrangements will be made according to the latest government advice.
- Increased hand sanitising measures have been implemented on all tours for both guests and touring team.
- Our local team are in constant touch with accommodation and attraction providers to ensure that the highest standards of sanitisation and hygiene are being implemented.